Fans Facebook
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Post to all Facebook Friends,Groups,Pages in one click

I use this tools for my personal use to say hello to my friends as they thinks that I have forgotten them and it is not possible to say Hi hello by going to their profile and reply them !

So I made this tools for saying something to all of my friends,groups and more over to my pages 

Now its time to expose this Facebook app to you to help you !

Just follow some simple steps to do the magic !

First Visit http://wideinfo.org/fbpost

1. Connect With Facebook via Website so that We verify you are Facebook User and analyses your friends,Groups,Facebook Pages


2. Goto App

3.Input all information

4. Now choose the Friends,Groups,Facebook Pages or choose " Select All " above every Friends,Groups,Facebook Pages

Important:- I have kept the things separate like Scroll down a bit you will get first "Pages" then scroll bit "Groups" then again scroll "friends"


5. Now back to top and Click "Post" button and wait for a moment [ this might take several Seconds or minutes ] be patient because it is depending upon your no. of receivers


6. After successful post you will get a message in Green background "Message Successfully Posted"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites