Fans Facebook
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, July 14, 2012

INFOGRAPHIC : How To Completely Digitize Your Finances

I can’t remember the last time I actually went into my bank in person.  Simply because there is no longer any need to. My salary is electronically transferred to my account, my bills are paid via online banking and automatic transfers, my account statements are available online as PDF files…..

Gone are the days of paper checks, going to the bank to deposit my salary, and getting paper statements in the mail.  Gone are the days of chatting up the pretty girl behind the bank counter. Now I have a relationship with my Internet browser, as I log on and start crying as I view my rather low bank balance.

Our infographic today is all about digitizing your finances in the age of the Internet.  If you haven’t already, you should be registering for online banking and installing your bank’s app on your mobile phone.  You should also be stopping all paper statements and having them sent to you electronically.  This will actually save you money. When I stopped my paper statements, my monthly bank fees dropped considerably.

Let us know in the comments how much you have embraced the concept of online banking.  Do you do all your financial wizardry online or are you of the Old School that distrusts all technology when it comes to your money?  Let us know below.

Infographic Source: Mobiloans
Image Source: freya.gefn


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites